You know what I love? I love eating a spicy chicken wrap for lunch or dinner. It’s a great way to add variety to your weekly meal planning.
This recipe is in partnership with Mirum. All opinions are my own.
What I don’t love? Suffering from heartburn after eating something spicy. I can’t deny my love of all things spicy and sometimes my desire for spice ends up with me suffering.
Thankfully there is a remedy! Say hello to the new Kroger Omeprazole Orally Disintegrating Tablet –a brand NEW innovation for treating heartburn. Keep scrolling to find out how you can save money on Omeprazole ODT. I will tell you more about this amazing new product, but first I must share this simple and delicious spicy chicken wrap recipe.
Learn more about Kroger Omeprazole ODT
Stocking up on Kroger Omeprazole ODT at Kroger is easy because I shop there weekly for my groceries anyways. The disintegrating tablets melt in your mouth without water. This tablet provides 24-hour relief from heartburn. It’s an ideal choice for frequent heartburn sufferers. If you have heartburn daily or more than 2 days a week I would seek the advice of a medical professional because that isn’t a fun way to live.
Like with any medication, please use as directed to treat that annoying heartburn. Omeprazole ODT make take 1-4 days for full effect. It’s not intended for immediate relief. If you feel you have to take this medication more than 14 days to treat heartburn, then you seek the advice of your doctor.
Living with daily heartburn is no fun for anyone so if you find yourself in that situation make an appointment with a medical professional. Life is too short to be in discomfort.
Save money on Kroger Omeprazole OD
Spicy Chicken Wrap Recipe
Add jalapenos if you want to add more spice to the wraps. They taste fantastic either way! Customize your chicken wrap the way you like it by adding tomatoes, lettuce and other seasonings.
- Cooked grilled chicken breast chopped or shredded.
- 1/4 cup Southwest Chipotle Dressing
- 1/4 cup of Creamy Ranch
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of minced cilantro
- 1/2 cup of sliced red bell pepper
- Sliced avocados
- Salt and Pepper
- Jalapenos (optional)
- 4 burrito sized tortillas
Chicken Wrap instructions
- Marinate chicken with Southwest Chipotle Dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Heat grill pan on medium, apply cooking spray. Grill chicken 5-7 minutes on each side until cooked all the way. Set aside and let cool.
- Fill tortilla with chicken, ranch, southwest chipotle dressing, mozzarella cheese, red bell peppers and avocado slices.
- Fold tightly into a burrito.
- Heat a skillet or grill pan to medium heat. Coat with cooking spray.
- Cook wraps for 1-2 minutes on each side to get burrito crispy.
- Remove from heat and slice in half to serve.
Pin to make simple spicy chicken wraps