I love eating a spicy chicken wrap for lunch or dinner. It’s a great way to add variety to your weekly meal planning.
Spicy Chicken Wrap Recipe
Add jalapenos if you want to add more spice to the wraps. They taste fantastic either way! Customize your chicken wrap the way you like it by adding tomatoes, lettuce, and other seasonings.
- Cooked grilled chicken breast chopped or shredded.
- 1/4 cup Southwest Chipotle Dressing
- 1/4 cup of Creamy Ranch
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of minced cilantro
- 1/2 cup of sliced red bell pepper
- Sliced avocados
- Salt and Pepper
- Jalapenos (optional)
- 4 burrito sized tortillas
Chicken Wrap instructions
- Marinate chicken with Southwest Chipotle Dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Heat grill pan on medium, apply the cooking spray. Grill chicken 5-7 minutes on each side until cooked all the way. Set aside and let cool.
- Fill tortilla with chicken, ranch, southwest chipotle dressing, mozzarella cheese, red bell peppers, and avocado slices.
- Fold tightly into a burrito.
- Heat a skillet or grill pan to medium heat. Coat with cooking spray.
- Cook wraps for 1-2 minutes on each side to get burrito crispy.
- Remove from heat and slice in half to serve.