This post is sponsored by AT&T Performing Arts Center. All opinions are my own.
Did you know that Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical is coming to Dallas? I am beyond excited to bring our four-year-old daughter to this musical. We can’t wait to see The Grinch live and in person at this spectacular venue.
Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical
This holiday classic lights up the stage at the Winspear Opera House. Included in the AT&T Performing Arts Broadway Series, this performance is sure to entertain the entire family.
2017 Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical
Magnificent sets and costumes inspired by Dr. Seuss’ original illustrations help transport audiences to the whimsical world of Whoville, while the Music and Book of Mel Marvin and Timothy Mason breathe new life into this timeless story of the true meaning of Christmas.
The Grinch broke box office records for two consecutive years on Broadway during its holiday engagements at the St. James and Hilton theatres in New York.
The New York Times praised as “100 times better than any bedside story” and the Gannett papers hailed as “A genius of a show! A total delight for both kids and adults.”
Know before you go to The Grinch
PURCHASE TICKETS NOW and plan your visit
- Show Run time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Ages: Recommended for ages 4 and up. Booster seats are available.
- Activities: Kids will enjoy activities before the show so get there early
- Dining: Center Cafe is available on campus. Guests can enjoy pre-performance bites featuring artisanal charcuterie and cheese to share and house made brownies. Wine and beer are paired as the menu changes. (Hours vary)
- Parking: The AT&T Performing Arts Center offers underground, on-site, valet and self-parking options during performance times.
- Dress code: Any attire that complements the spirit of the performance or occasion you are attending is the way to go! (I recommend wearing holiday festive attire to complement the musical. Don’t be a Grinch!)
It’s fun to dress up and see a live show in such a beautiful theatre such as the Winspear Opera House. There is something magical about it that I can’t quite put into words. Make the Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical part of your holiday family tradition this year.
Looking for more holiday cheer? Don’t miss our 2017 Dallas/Fort Worth Holiday Event Guide.