Living an active outdoor life doesn’t mean you have to smell bad. Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant offers 48 hour odor and wetness protection that goes on dry. Thank you Mirum for sponsoring today’s post. All opinions are my own.
It’s been 16 months since I’ve had my baby boy. Recently, I decided that it was time to change my routine and to include working out on a more frequent basis. The baby weight simply isn’t coming off as quickly as it did with my first born. As sad as that is, it’s time to stop making excuses and start living an active lifestyle. One of my excuses for not working out was not wanting to get all sweaty and stinky when needing to run errands afterwards. Every minute counts in the life of a mom. There’s so much to get done especially when you are a business owner.
I recently gave Dove Dry Spray a try to combat sweat and odor. The fresh smell of cucumber and green tea got me hooked to this beauty product instantly. My friends know I can’t say no to anything cucumber. Yes, it smells wonderful, but can it keep odor at bay is the real question. I can confidently tell you that after spending a jam packed day of working out, running errands and chasing after a demanding toddler I did not have to reapply at the end of the day. Did I mention it was a very humid day in Texas as well?
What is Dove Dry Spray Cool Essentials?
Dove Dry Spray deodorant is an antiperspirant that provides wetness protection and a deodorant. Dry Spray contains no water or alcohol, which can leave a wet, cool feeling. I was worried it would not dry quickly and I would be grossed out by the wetness. During my testing of this product, it was quite the opposite. I sprayed it and within seconds I felt dry, clean, and smelt fresh even after my workout. It’s definitely not a heavy application and it did not leave any white, flaky residue behind on my black shirt.
Benefits of Dry Spray
I have already mentioned a few benefits of using a dry spray opposed to a stick or roll-on deodorant, but here are a few more reasons to consider this product:
- Moisturizers – Contains 1⁄4 moisturizers for soft and smooth underarms.
- Incredible Scent – Can’t get enough of the fresh scent of cucumber and green tea. Reminds me of a day at the spa.
- Stays on long and dries instantly – Up to 48-hour antiperspirant protection. Great for busy days were you forget to reapply. Don’t judge because it happens occasionally.
- Contains no alcohol
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin. Also helps underarms recover from shaving irritation.
How to Save Money on Dove Spray
Now on the best part, Dove Dry Spray is budget friendly and families can save even more with this special offer from CVS. Save on your purchase of select Dove, Degree and AXE deodorants with some exclusive CVS offers.
- Buy one (1) select Dove, Degree and Axe Deodorant products and get one (1) 50% off
- Spend $30 Get $10 ExtraBucks® Rewards on select Dove, Degree and Axe Deodorant products
- Offer valid 9/23/18–9/29/18 ExtraBucks® Rewards offer limit of ONE (1) per household with card
Don’t miss out on this Dove dry spray coupon offer at CVS
Have you tried a dry spray deodorant before? Let me know which one if your favorite and don’t forget to save your wallet some money with these fantastic deodorant coupons.