It’s time to put the kids to bed, grab a delicious beverage and have the best at home date night ever with these date night questions. Find out how to download a free date night game for married couples and sip on a new drink I know you will love. Thank you TruMoo After Dark drinks for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
How can couples make a romantic evening at home?
Can’t remember the last time you had a meaningful, romantic date night at home with your spouse? With young kids at the house, staying at home can be easier than going out most evenings. At the end of the day, most married couples with kids are tired. Creating meaningful conversations and fun date night ideas are probably the last thing on your mind.
Avoid sitting on the couch, watching tv and instead, grab a delicious TruMoo After Dark drink to host a date night in! With these date night conversation starters, you can’t help but have a good time with each other. You may even be surprised by each other’s answers.
25 thought-provoking date night questions for married couples
Couples can ask these questions one-by-one or print the date night game printable, cut out the questions, and place in a jar. Then, draw questions to answer. It’s that simple!
- What can we do as a couple to make a change in the world?
- What would you say your biggest strength is and your spouse’s?
- What is your dream vacation?
- If you could have dinner is one celebrity, who would it be?
- What goals do you want to accomplish in the next year?
- What would you choose to do for the rest of your life if money was not a factor?
- How can you support your spouse more?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Name an activity you want to add to your bucket list.
- What actor/actress would you choose to play the story of your life?
- Describe the perfect marriage.
- Name four people who have made the most positive impacts on your life.
- When did you fall in love with your spouse?
- If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do with the money?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your favorite thing about your spouse?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be?
- Where do you want to live once we retire?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your biggest regret?
- What is your favorite physical feature on your spouse?
- When do you find your spouse the sexiest?
- Describe a time you felt brave.
- If you could experience your wedding night, again what would you do differently?
- What song makes you think of your spouse?
Date Night Drink Idea
A great date always includes tasty treats! Have you heard of the new Tru Moo After Dark drinks? They are delicious and come in three sophisticated and unique flavors: Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel, Mexican Style Chocolate, Vanilla & Chai Spice. I poured my drink in a glass milk bottle with a straw and topped them with a chocolate chip cookie.
TruMoo After Dark is decadent, flavored milk for grown-ups. It’s for couples looking to unwind after a long day. These treats are for grown-up palettes– not to be shared with their kids! TruMoo After Dark includes 9g protein, 25% DV calcium and NO GMO ingredients, no artificial flavors, no high fructose corn syrup.
Where can you buy TruMoo After Dark?
TruMoo After Dark will be available nationwide at Target on January and select retailers throughout the country.
Get ready to have an amazing game night in with tasty treats that will guarantee a wholesome good time. When is the last time you planned a date night at home? Not a home-body? Have a sitter? Try out any of these date night ideas to spice things up!