This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of John Soules Foods. All opinions are 100% mine.
This chicken cobb salad recipe is one of my favorites! This fresh salad is perfect for lunch or dinner. Keep reading to find out how to make an on-the-go crispy chicken cobb salad in minutes.
What is a cobb salad?
Cobb salads are packed with protein, chopped lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, hard-boiled eggs, avocado, blue cheese, ranch, or a vinaigrette dressing.
Why You’ll Love This Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe
This salad is full of flavor that your taste buds will thank you for! Cut down on the prep time by including John Soules Foods Southern Style Tenders in your salad.
These delicious southern style tenders are fully cooked, no added hormones, and breaded with flavor.
How to make a cobb salad with chicken tenders
- John Soules Food Southern Style Tenders (approx 10 tenders)
- 3/4 head iceberg lettuce (chopped)
- 6 grape tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/2 avocado (chopped)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs (sliced)
- Ranch or avocado ranch dressing
How to make crispy chicken cobb salad at home
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place frozen Southern John Soules Foods Style Tenders into one layer on a flat baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes, remove from oven and turn product over. Bake for an additional 7-9 minutes. Slice chicken into pieces or cubes and set aside.
2. Wash lettuce and chop it into bite-size pieces. Place into a bowl.
3. Slice tomatoes in half. Chop avocados. Slice hard-boiled eggs. Place chopped ingredients on top of the lettuce in a bowl. Top with chicken pieces and toss salad.
4. Serve with ranch dressing or preferred salad dressing. Enjoy!
- Serve the salad dressing on the side when serving to others.
- Add blue cheese or shredded cheese if preferred.
- Present the salad with all ingredients mixed or with each ingredient side-by-side.
Can I use a microwave to heat the Chicken Tenders?
Yes! Save time by heating the Southern Style Tenders in the microwave. Place 1 frozen Southern Style Tender on microwave-safe dish, do not cover. Heat on HIGH for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, turn product over, and heat on HIGH for an additional 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and let stand for 1 minute before serving.
Where can I find John Soules chicken tenders?
Did you make this?
Tag @ModernMomLife on Facebook and Instagram and hashtag it #JohnSoulesFoods