Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and I decided to make a simple Valentine’s Day Glitter Wreath out of glitter tulle! It’s simple and easy to make. I chose “All you need is Love” because that is one of my favorite songs and Valentine’s Day whether you like it or not is all about LOVE.
How to make a Valentine’s Day Glitter Wreath
- Styrofoam Wreath
- GLITTER Tulle Roll
- Chalkboard Wooden Hearts or Heart Shapes of any kind (I found mine at Michaels)
- Red Silhouette Glossy Permanent Vinyl
- Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutting Machine
- ‘Love’ wooden art piece (found at Michael’s and it was already painted white!)
- Glue Gun
- Wreath Hook (found mine at JoAnn’s)
- Silhouette Transfer Paper
- Wrap the wreath with the glitter tulle tightly. I found that by cutting several long pieces and pinning them a few pieces at a time it helped keep it tight. I also used pins that had red tops of them so they would blend with the wreath. Do this until the wreath is completely covered in the tulle.
- Next, design and print your “All you need” words on red vinyl using a Silhouette Cameo. (Feel free to use my Silhouette Cameo file, but please credit my blog). Using Transfer Paper place the vinyl words on the different hearts.
- Hot glue the hearts together in an arc way to make it touch side-to-side (Hope that makes sense!)
- Hot glue your hearts on the wreath on the top. Glue the ‘Love’ wooden cut out on the bottom piece of the wreath and hang the wreath on your hook to complete the project.
- (Optional) Feel free to embellish the ‘Love” word with jewels or paint it a different color.
Check out my other Silhouette Cameo Projects!