After eating this meal for the millionth time (because we love it so much), I decided it was time to share this easy Breakfast Bake recipe! It’s our family’s go-to breakfast. Even Reese, who can be a picky eater, loves this dish.
We made ours with sausage today, but we have made it with bacon and ham on other occasions.
The breakfast bake makes great leftovers! Just heat it in the microwave for 45 seconds and enjoy!
- 5 Large Eggs
- ¼ cup of Milk
- 16 oz Breakfast Biscuits (I love the honey flakey biscuits)
- 1 cup of Shredded Mild Cheese
- Cooked Bacon, Ham or Sausage
- Cook meat and set aside.
- Mix eggs and milk into a large bowl.
- Cut the uncooked biscuit dough into fourths to make smaller pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in the large bowl and stir.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Pour the ingredients into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes uncovered.
PIN TO MAKE LATER
What’s your go-to breakfast dish?