This easy banana pudding recipe is one of my favorite desserts to make. My mom used to make it all the time when we were growing up. I can eat the entire dish if I am not careful. It’s insanely addictive and delicious! This banana pudding recipe is made with Cool Whip, need I say more. This recipe does include bananas which is fruit, so shouldn’t that count for eating healthy?
I have tried other restaurant’s banana pudding and it’s never quite as good as my mom’s recipe. I tell her all the time that she is the best cook that I know. If I am half as good as she is then I am doing something right in the kitchen.
- 2 Boxes of Vanilla Pudding (3.4 oz)
- 2⅔ cup of Milk
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweet Milk
- ½ of a regular container of Cool Whip
- ⅔ box Nabisco Vanilla Wafers
- 5 Bananas (sliced)
- Add pudding and the milk together in a bowl. Stir or beat until thick.
- Add can of Eagle Brand Sweet Milk and Mix.
- Fold in the Cool Whip (Remember only ½ of the container).
- Place some pudding mixture in the bottom of your dish.
- Start layering the cookies, sliced bananas and pudding.
- End with pudding on top.
- Chill in Fridge for a few hours or overnight for best results.
This recipe is a definite crowd pleaser and perfect for family gatherings.
Your biggest challenge will be remembering how to spell bananas if you pass the recipe along to someone else! Thank goodness for Gwen Stefani who taught me how to spell bananas with her Hollaback song!