Had to share a fun project that the men like to get involved in. My stepson has a collection of bb guns, airsoft guns, and his bow. They are always just shoved in his closet not organized or spread out over his room. You think I would be concerned that he has so many guns, but I am more concerned on how to organize them! (Don’t judge! We have gone over responsiblity and care guidelines). My husband decided to take this project on so I can not take all the credit. Love you hubby!
I would have painted the board a fun camo or boy color but they voted against me! (Compromise!) It was fairly inexpensive, less than $35 to create, and easy to put together. Check it out below and the options are endless. You could do this for your craft supplies in the office, tools for garage, or even in the pantry.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR THE RACK:
We went to Home Depot for the supplies.
2 – 1x2x8 white joint boards: $10 ($5 each)
1 – 4×8 sheet white peg board: $6
24 – 1″ finishing nails: $1
1 – picture hanger kit (up to 50# weight): $5
1 – Package assorted peg board hooks: $10
– Cut joint boards to frame peg board on back side
– Nail peg board to joint boards with finishing nails
– Screw picture hangers in joint boards on back side of board about 12″ below top on each side
– Mount peg board on wall with 2 picture hanger hooks
– Place peg board hooks where needed and you are done